Wraw is a psychometric tool and survey that provides a robust measure of resilience for individuals, teams and organisations and offers insights into the impact on wellbeing in the workplace.
The Wraw Academy enables organisations and independent practitioners to gain accreditation to deliver resilience and wellbeing training and coaching interventions using Wraw.
- Identify a clear case for workplace wellbeing
- Use a gold standard framework to support an organisation’s wellbeing strategy
- Apply highly effective Wraw tools and techniques in individual and group coaching sessions
- Provide practical solutions to build better futures for working people
- Confidently deliver Wraw accredited training interventions for resilient people, teams and managers
- Access Wraw training materials, slides, facilitator notes, toolkits and webinars
- Call upon a dedicated mentor for support and guidance
- Deliver learning solutions that result in real business impact
Take the first step now and sign up for the 4-day Wraw Master Practitioner Accreditation Programme.
- Wraw Master Practitioner 4-day Accreditation: £2,655.00 + VAT
Total course cost £2,655 + VAT, a deposit of £295 is payable, rendering remaining balance due of £2,360 + VAT due 6 weeks prior to workshop.